We are experts in industrial and commercial oil tank cleaning and maintenance
The demands on a commercial oil tank, especially for heating in the winter months, are enormous. Care homes, education settings, warehouses, and workplaces require near-constant heating and cannot be at risk of an oil tank breakdown.
A regular commercial oil tank cleaning and maintenance schedule will ensure your oil tank is performing at its best, all year round.
The demands on a commercial oil tank, especially for heating in the winter months, are enormous. Care homes, education settings, warehouses, and workplaces require near-constant heating and cannot be at risk of an oil tank breakdown. A regular cleaning and maintenance schedule will ensure your commercial oil tank is performing at its best, all year round.
At Oil Tanks Plus, we recommend regular cleaning and maintenance checks to get the best performance from your tank and the equipment it supplies to protect them from preventable damage.
The key benefits of maintaining a regular cleaning schedule include:
- prolonging the life of your tank
- reducing the need for costly decommissioning and replacement
- improving and maintaining the quality of oil in your machinery
- peace of mind from lowering the chances of a breakdown
We highly recommend an annual check of your commercial tank including an onsite tank clean. By keeping on top of your tanks maintenance requirements, this will ultimately save you money in the long term.
The time needed to complete a cleaning service will depend on your tank size, for which we will happily quote.
Typically, a tank clean will consist of the following:
- Removal and disposal of residual and waste oil
- Tank bottom cleaning and removal of sludge waste using vacuum tankers
- Flushing and purifying of pipework and connectors
- Manual purging of oil tanks using Confined Space trained engineers
- Remote mechanical, high-pressure cleaning services where applicable
- Gas-free testing and certification by a certified engineer
Booking a commercial oil tank clean and maintenance check with Oil Tanks Plus could not be a simpler process. Complete the contact form with your site details or call us direct to receive a free quotation.
Our vast network of highly experienced OFTEC registered engineers are readily available to deal with your commercial oil tank needs. Please contact us for more information and a free quotation using the form.
Our team will come back to you very quickly to follow up on the enquiry submitted.