Our Single Skinned Oil Tanks
From slimline and compact tanks for smaller properties, to tanks that hold up to 2400 litres for larger properties, we can supply the right tank to suit your environment. View our wide range of single skinned oil tanks.
What are single skinned tanks?
A single skinned oil tank is a tank where oil is held within one layer of plastic. This simple design means that single-skin tanks are usually the cheaper option compared to bunded or steel tanks, and installation and maintenance can be a little more straightforward.
Some of the qualities of single skinned tanks:
- Potentially cost-saving compared to other types of tank
- The flexibility of plastic means that the shapes can be altered to better suit the needs of homeowners
- Reduction in maintenance, as plastic doesn’t rust there is no need to paint and re-paint
- Because plastic is an insulator, the transfer of heat to the heating oil is delayed
- Being lighter than steel, plastic single skinned tanks are usually easier to install
Ready to install?
If you know the size and shape of tank you want from our range of single skinned tanks, then you can simply request a quick quote. Fill in your details and (if possible) add some photos of your existing tank in its location, and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible with your options and a quote.
If you are unsure about which single skinned tank from our range is right for you, we are more than happy to assist you. Our friendly team of experts are on hand to assess your current tank and advise whether it needs replacing, and which tank would be best for your home. Contact our customer care team.
Benefits of Oil Tanks Plus
Made in the UK
We recycle your old tank
Up to 12 year warranty
Total one-stop shop for all your oil tank needs
Our friendly team of experts are here to give you the guidance you need to choose the right oil tank solution. We offer a free site survey before any installation and we can replace any old oil tank along with recycling it. Once installed, we offer maintenance and servicing across the UK.